miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

New anthology

The closest I’ve been to success
Was seeing the sunset reflecting in my book
Not a great one but filled with mithology
Not a chance of being successful in here
This land is not even desertic but grass
could not be yellower - green never lasts
But last afternoon was something else
Far from all the others - too many for me
When sunset dyed the pages orange
I looked up for a sec - mithology was there
All alive, walking, dancing in my garden
This land is my land - a dinosaur roared
Stomping the Earth not again - I know
It was their time not mine and smoke
could be smelled in the air - fire on the mountain
Maybe cavemen next door but not Ringo
Then spirits arose from the ground and
performed their strange rituals and if I
was there looking they could not care less
Somehow all these magic numbers
gave me a sight I ran to my book to
scratch some untongued words in the corners
Five fall futuressly fighting for
foul faking fire from foot feeding
Félix Francisco Casanova
"Canarian Rimbaud", my balls
A giant wooden totem resembling an owl
Took place where the cabin was - or wasn’t?
Time played foul and I didn’t move
From hammock delighted to see the show
Then some Navajo redskins danced around
the owl totem and all around was wilderness
and I was naked with too many skin that could
serve to make leather for all their tribes
dwelling over the hills - big pillars of smoke you
could see maintaining the invisible
temple from above the clouds
And if there is a temple there is a Goddess
and that one I know who she is as I climb
onto her temple and I kneel before her to
kiss whatever needs to be kissed and
sometime after I choose some poetry to
read on her lap to recitate to whisper with
all my body and is a good thing no one can
comprehend even if there are so many
vulturing around her so many eyes on
so many Tarkovski’s 1979 masterpiece - ah
You can’t read poetry anymore it no longer
exists on this World - try others if you dare
Only good poetry will come from my lips
and onto her lips - all of them yes yes yes
Though here I will no longer live in time
Considering I was always living late
So if you want poetry I’ll throw a rhyme

I’ve always live full of hate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario