lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Don't mind a ghost

Today I was too late
missed action by 2 minutes
wasn't fast enough or maybe 
you were in the 70s again
so, this thing of ours, ah,
unnamed and yet unpacked
like the flat we should move to
the thing is becoming too big now
my things happen at your nights
things will happen at our nights
so whatever you are breeding
I'm feeding it 
grows on you as it grows on me
soon it will swallow me and I
well I will go smaller and smaller
ready to be consumed by the thing
we shall be consumed together
as the flat becomes a mansion
remember when we used to 
have furniture in between
as some practical damage control
and ended setting fire to it all?
we kept the burning embers so
now we have a mansion full of
black steaming furniture and
a notorious bunch of ghosts
you took yours and I took mines
our lovely family in our lovely house
though, I shouldn't be telling you this
I may become a ghost soon, too
you're consuming me faster and faster
too fast to enjoy our new life together
in our brand new mansion on the hill
dangerously close to a landslide
pointy sharp stones await below
a sea of flames with motorized sharks
I chose the location, happy with that?
not bad to get to choose the place
to get to choose to be consumed by you
by the whiskey sugar on your nipples
do I really have to continue?
the beautiful sex in the love of your sex
whatever it means
I lose seconds of life with any of your kisses
years with any orgasm if lucky
and I won't stop having a go at you
because you are my Big Crush in the 70s
and so I will be your Spectrum
haunting the mansion in your honor
you side A of "Making Movies"
you side B of "Abbey Road"
you side C of "The Wall"
you side red on our bed
you'll consume me and I love you for that
I'll haunt you and this mansion forever
someone has to lead this army of ghosts
phantom lords with nowhere to go
meanwhile keep me with a thread of life
waste me waste me hold me waste me
I'll hear the piano in the basement 
Elton and the Phantom of the Opera 
will play "Funeral for a friend/Love lies bleeding"
as for now just keep ahead
I won't back down now so won't you
this mansion I named Canterville
because as born to be Wilde Oscar wrote
"...if you don't mind a ghost in the house, its alright..."
as the flowers wither in the Garden of Death
I'll follow you around if you dare to
walk barefoot at night with a chandelier 
I'll be your hand, I'll be the fire
I'll be the grass and I'll be the kiss
and you can be just yourself
I know there's nothing better than that
I'll be the mansion, I'll be the hill
or if you just want me to be a cell
one of the miriads that breath in you
so I'll be, bluebird firekisser
fuck the trouble ahead as we fuck ourselves
good, sweet, longing and please do it again
atop of any ghost in all the places of the house
this skin was born to dwell inside you


ez dago barroterik

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario