sábado, 15 de abril de 2017

Warning: trouble ahead

Sometime next month I'm there
guarding the entrance of the coffee
where my date waits in
she is the reason some singers
folkies, songwriters, poets wannabe
translate other songs into spanish
I may be a good translator but
still far from that level that's why
i'm still waiting outside
for 5 years without a coffee
and now there must be coffee
but no arms no cookie
no brakes no future no end
if I cross that door
doing allright here outside
I remember a song she
sent me to explain herself
about still learning to love
and let ourselves be loved
I hope she learnt it by now
for me, still no clue so here
goes another reason to stay
as for that homeless demon witch
sitting in the ground across the street
I know it is looking at us
one eye for me one for her
hands squeezing guitar
I know it so good is not scary
just funnylingus the way it sings
that same song just now
as if it wanted me to go inside
as if it shouted me to run away
something I'll never understand
why do I have to go choose a way
instead of being here just waiting
please girl finish your coffee and
look at the door as if I was the
one you were waiting for
and all the black&white films
would turn into technicolor 
just when you'd smile
can't wait til next month
to be waiting out here 
to unchain all trouble
to chain you with this lyrics
to chain me around you
can't wait til next life with you

Tired of waiting for you

badakit zutaz maiteminduko naiz


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario