sábado, 8 de abril de 2017

The curse and adventures of Oliver Twist & Shout lost in the south

She took my bloody hairspray away
so I couldn't leave the hotel room
and lied in that cold empty bed for a day
before waking up and howl for the moon

Now, you'd be wondering what the
has this prick to do in the south
truth is, been here quite a lot recently
places to see and work to fill
even an attempted relationship
me, come on, and I wasn't even drunk
it couldn't last but had to try
like this time tomorrow, I guess
it always is a matter of trying
you gave me that first line, remember?
"she took my bloody hairspray away"
that's where I continued
and it worked amazingly
you queen of Crimson Queendom
not in a million years I thought
there was even a chance so
you better get ready `cause
despite being perfect
pale, untouchable, red
and quite a noticeable sexuality
among many other pros
and some cons I love
even when you catch the train
drunk without a penny
or when they can hear you from fucking Glasgow
I'll take the blame for that
or when you didn't understand that bit
about me exploring a red wood with a breach
where winter lies inside
it wasn't that difficult
was it?
is not like I never spelled V-A-G-I-N-A
through the poems of your rhye
and well, I know both have this, eh
weird feelings, loneliness and 
some crazy other stuff
and let's face it, you may 
don't know this so let me tell
for someone who his lovelife has been like
2002: So what's all this about?
2003: I can't handle this
2004: Why can't we be friends?
2005: I THINK I FUCKING GOT IT NOW
2006: Nah I don't think I''ve got shit anymore
2007: SO THIS WAS IT ALL ABOUT
2008: A new hope
2009: BOOM! HEADSHOT!
2010: Almost there again
2011: Love will find a way
2012: The best of times
2013: Heartbreak station strikes back
2014: Please end the pain I can't take it anymore
2015: Goodbye cruel world
2016: The return of the Jedi
...and so on...
you have the big picture now
watch history repeat itself
I'm the Ouroboros man
bite my tail
whatever you like
I'll probably enjoy it
this is the only way I know
"die with memories, not dreams"
hotel rooms give me the creeps
TV's red light like demon's eye
something moving inside the wardrobe
the mirror waves back
this is what you would get
if you stick with me for a while forever
you may can handle it
quite a remarkable human being
I long to touch that skin
to feel your eternal ASMR
the way you say you feel
when I speak about your fingers
in my mouth - did I say that?!
it's fine, no one ever reaches here
you'll be safe you best of both worlds
the one and only Khaleesi
you the parabapapa in "Your hand in mine"
you Sab with Ozzy
you shining, you diamond, you Syd
you John & Paul & George
you even Ringo
you Elton & Clapton in the 70s
you Goddess of every breathing cell

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario