lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

Cannae sleep with friends around

I won't sleep anymore
if you ask me
so tired but still
a lot to do before
hitting bed and soon
there will be a lot more
to do because you
will be here and
from then there
won't be more books
to read but only you
to read you and 
re-read you again
like I think we both
do now everyday
and there will be 
things to be written 
not to be published
not to be paid 
well you may be
but sure not in here
not even good things
will be written just
things to reach you
short crappy poems
quite a lot recently
not proud of them but
happy if they make 
you show me your 
smiling face and
I feel like dying
I feel the whole ASMR
grabbing my neck
I know you are
trying to kill me for
some unknown reason
I could not care less
you will be successful
you just have to smile
show me your eyes
and maybe your legs
and I won't breathe anymore
I've waited years to be
like this with you
I won't mind waiting forever
just find a pretty song
lay down by my side
read me a story
be here next morning
cannae ask for more
be sweet as in the movies
just be you, won't you
just stay I want to
burn the bed together
not a string out of tune
fire kisses heal faster
our reopened wounds
best friends in a damned room
you'll tell me all your thoughs
I'll wipe out all your clothes
and we'll draw each other into coma
and endless dream of love
dying with the first breath


Big crush is getting a lot closer
and I don't care

gurtza

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario