martes, 11 de abril de 2017

Big Crush Spectrum

Demon witch sitting on the window
threats to jump but not a chance
she laughs with an electric noise
red lights titling in her dead eyes
she pleases herself with, ah
I believe it is an exorcism cane
don't ask how she got it but
there it is and I'm not going for it
she laughs with a fear in her nose
she masturbates whilst looking at me
trying to record a poem for you
when you listen to it tomorrow morning
you'll hear my voice going off
that's her fault as usual
so I'll put all I've left into you
the words are all gathering here
every night I'll write you something
my voice full of cracks will be yours
I'm a string in a glass made guitar
plug me in and you'll break me
do it before she gets me
she is close to climax now
and quite fast to recover
all these things happen at night
this room used to be interesting
sure it was an indian cemetery
snakes crawled here once
now she just reached climax
the cane is suspended on air
the eyes are looking alive
the red titling intensifies
should be good time to run
but I'm not finished with you
words won't stop flowing
and if they make you feel better
if they make you smile tomorrow
then I can handle demon witch
that cane is nothing
I've been in hell several times
I know about beasts inside
now she is all ready to jump
bite me, kiss me, rape me
a decent fuck is coming
please say you'll be next
so I can save my strength
keep me away from her
at least forever for a while
my Big Crush Spectrum
you don't know how long
I've been waiting to fall
uncontrolably for you
to waste me, to touch
your skin that I desire
oh my friend you don't know
this wasn't born yesterday
maybe is a lot to ask
but please save me 
from her and from myself
put some heart in this
room of deadly old crows
let there be more light


There's a lot going on

"garrasi egingo dugu zuk eta nik eskatzen didazun egun bakoitzean"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario