lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017

The curse upon us

This one is about you
the first of many
I could be wrong but
I know the way from here
always the same
I'll start writing about you
just to release all the
words acumulating here
*points his head*
all these words about you
that started growing
a while ago and 
quite fast recently
so if I don't write anymore
it won't be deliberated
so it you end this 
it could be deliberated
but I honestly won't
stop thinking about it
this is my curse
tell me yours
cause I'm trying to guess
and please if I can
ask you, please even if
I have to beg I'll beg
don't reveal your secrets
I won't speak about fire anymore
I promess, just don't
I want to get to know them
I want to get to know you
to be cursed by you
anyway I'll be cursed by anything
quite experienced by now
don't know how to do it
if there is another way
just curse me, won't you
make all the old songs 
be around us
give them a new meaning
like that time years ago
awake in a cave by a lake
daydreaming in water
rape my thoughts
and curse me again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario