viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

Slavery and supremacy

I've had my share of
deeply damaged ones
I said I wouldn't talk to
deeply traveller ones
stupidly photogenic
when they climb 
ancient Inca ruins
like some modern Tintin
but when have I done
anything I promised?
Fuck off here we go
I'm deeply jealous of
your bloody travels
and stupid volunteering
such a stupid thing I
did for a year and 
couldn't appreciate
but you do and now
I see things different
You've showed me that
I'm jealous about
the way you live as well
or at least how you
tell that to the world
even if you don't realize
is such a good thing
it gets somewhere
where my heart was once
instead of this old rock
which does not roll
and it pains me 
the way you say 
you are feeling now
because that shouldn't be
but it is and it exists and
we'll have to work on that
meanwhile let me walk
among you
or at least a mile away
still got a lot to learn
you're good at showing
supremacy lives
such a pity it
goes to bed so early

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario