lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

Demon witch

Just take a shower
lay down and wait
I know I say it quite often
please trust me here
It'll be finished before
you fall asleep
Though I don't know
how long you'll last
and you won't know
where I'm going
how long I've wait
now is happening
welcome to my kingdom
walk among us
citologies not allowed
we don't like that here
but we like other stuff
can't you hear it?
noise embraces you
flowing from the walls
flowing as the words
crawling your skin
spell almost finished
I'll listen everything
you want to say
as you may suspect
words have power here
You can sleep now
you'll need it tomorrow
no food no drink no walks
but a demon witch in
don't be afraid
she just likes to hang around
she'll tell you my secrets
all of them
all the times I promised I'd last
but failed once again
lasted too long
that terrible time 
waiting for the train
when she turned back
and my soul fell trapped
in the rails
and kept there for a while
I always tell that story
is a good one
there are some good ones
quite an interesting life
all I ever wanted to have
quite successful eh
demon witch would like
to know if you're 
having fun here
she is such a good host
she likes to host
you know how
can't you hear her coming?
she has been near you
quite a long time now
even if you didn't know
well, I knew
sorry if I said nothing
but you had to see it
a red light in your room
all those years ago
flowing, shining
ready to get you
to get through your
vivid dreams
and like a snake
grab your ovaries
infinity lies here
no way out
awake

for a crimson queen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario