domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Golden blonde on blonde sex

Tell me you remember that time
800 years ago today
Marvel closed Cockburn St.
Yeah at the time streets had names
well damn right as this
anyway they were shooting a film
Avengers part 86 or so
we had a wee shop there so
the team needed a light and
some of us volunteered to
be there 6 to 6 while
the stars shone up and down
please say you remember
I took you by the hand
Or so I tried before you
stepped back laughing
well thing is that we
managed to sneak  
in trough the out door
invaders in Hollywoodland
in their awful lot of crap
who likes Marvel anyway
gotta be a big time loser
DC's Vertigo is the stuff
do yourself a favour
READ some Swamp Thing
Bernie Wrightson died that day
check his artwork - masterpiece!
A-N-Y-W-A-Y
we were lying in the shop
behind the counter
in love with the radiator
after watching couple of hours
shooting the same scene all over again
we got bored
I think I put some music
some good old Bobby Dylan
he is still alive though
I spoke some nonsense
you said quite interesting things
recalling some old friends
some ghosts
while you danced slowly for me
a bus who feared transgenders
mistery words tattooed on your ribs
I'd like to read them once more
an endlessly barking dog
a pathetic but successful millionaire
taking on the entire world
a golden blonde sex I won't forget
Beatriz Viterbo lost forever
children drowned in poverty
working to feed rich kids
I'd avenge them now
just if there were any of them alive
but always too late
as you said back then
I looked so deep but
once you get into me
you could take me as if
I was a subjectbook
start erasing paragraphs
one after another
highlighting only the 
important stuff for the test
but there was none
me completely erased
hope you passed the exam
you never said anything so
I guess you did
just let me know if
there would be another 
Avengers movie happening
next week in Cockburn St.
you'd come with me
I'd be happy with that


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario